Vision & Mission
All Jewish students in the world should be connected, represented, and empowered to create strong and dynamic national and regional unions.
Mission and Purpose
The World Union of Jewish Students will serve as a central, worldwide, democratically elected Jewish Student leadership network that serves the needs of its unique constituency, led by students for students.
To this end, through representation and peer engagement, the World Union of Jewish Students will empower and strengthen Jewish Student leadership, ensure the Jewish Student voice is heard, and fight for the rights of all Jewish students to be represented.
To achieve this, the World Union of Jewish Students will:
- Facilitate opportunities for connection between Jewish students through their unions worldwide.
- Represent Jewish students before international authorities.
- Advocate for and support the causes of the Jewish student movement.
- Assist in the creation and strengthening of Jewish student unions worldwide.
- Give Jewish students through their unions access to platforms and opportunities they would not otherwise have.
- Strengthen the connection between Jewish communities in the diaspora and Israel.
- Fight antisemitism in all its forms, and ensure safe and secure learning environments for all Jewish students.