Elections: WUJS Treasurer
The Treasurer must be elected by the General Assembly to serve for a term of three years and can serve a maximum of two terms.
- Candidates for the position of Treasurer must be Jewish individuals, 18-35 years of age.
- They must be fluent in Hebrew
- They must demonstrate some familiarity with Israeli non-profit law.
- Keep proper financial records on an ongoing basis;
- Help the President prepare the annual budget for presentation and conformation of the Board and the GAs.
- Present recommendations and reports to the Board and the General Assembly regarding financial matters;
- Regularly monitor and compare the actual revenues and expenses incurred against the annual budget;
- Prepare both internal and external financial reports.
- Be a signatory of WUJS